This personal data protection policy is intended to provide visitors (“You”) of the www.obermeiergroup.com website (the “Website”) information related to the processing by the Obermeier Group (hereinafter “We/Us”) of their personal data (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
The Obermeier Group bestows the greatest importance and takes the greatest care in your Personal Data.
This policy describes the processing of Personal Data we implement (hereinafter the “Processing”) within the framework of this Website as well as your rights related to the protection of your Personal Data.
1. The Processing implemented is carried out based on your consent only and is intended to enable us:
- To respond your questions or your orders of documents (the Group’s current events, press releases) sent via the general “Contact” forms on our homepage and on our Contact Page.
- To reply to your comments and questions sent via the comments section of our blog, ‘Obermeier & Obermeier’.
- To reply to and manage your online applications made via the “Contact” form.
2. Personal Data processed
The Personal Data related to you and collected and processed for the purposes described above are, depending on the Website’s services used, your choices and the settings of your terminal (notably as related to cookies):
- To respond to your questions and requests: your first name and email address;
- To produce statistics: your connection logs and IP addresses;
- To manage your applications: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, professional experience and all the information you communicate to us by sending your application and/or your curriculum vitae: photo, skills, education level, languages spoken, salary expectations, personal address, leisure activities, family status, etc. These Data are collected and stored only within the framework of the management of your applications and are not used for any other purpose, including for commercial purposes.
The Data which are essential for The Obermeier Group to satisfy the purposes described above are pointed out with an asterisk in our contact forms. If you do not fill out these mandatory fields, The Obermeier Group will not be able to respond to your requests and/or to provide you the requested services.
2.1 Recipients of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data are processed by the various departments of The Obermeier Group:
- The Obermeier Group’s Communication Department as regards your requests and the production of statistics;
- Departments related to your application at The Obermeier Group.
Accessibility by third parties
Your Personal Data will also be accessible to third parties, namely: (i) for technical and logistical reasons, to The Obermeier Group’s subcontractors (notably hosting and Website maintenance providers) and, (ii) your connection logs and IP addresses are also processed via Google Analytics tools to produce statistics.
The Obermeier Group may communicate your Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provisions or a judicial decision, or if such communication is necessary to provide for the protection and defense of its rights.
2.2 Transfers of your Personal Data abroad
The recipients of your Personal Data may be located abroad, including outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in countries where the legislation on protection of Personal Data differs from the legislation applicable within the EEA. The Obermeier Group providers or their subcontractors may be located outside of the EEA.
All transfers of your Data outside of the EEA are made with the appropriate safeguards, notably contractual, in accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data protection.
2.3 Retention period of your Personal Data
– Questions and occasional requests for documents: The Personal Data collected and processed within the framework of your questions or occasional requests for documents will be retained only for the period for processing your request. They will then be destroyed.
– Application files: The Data related to you application will be retained for a period of two (2) years as of when they are provided or as of the last contact with you, then they will be destroyed or will be filed for the sole purpose of meeting our statutory obligations. At the end of this 2-year period, The Obermeier Group may recontact you to know whether you want The Obermeier Group to continue to retain your Personal Data, in view of being informed of an opportunity that may arise and which may correspond what you are seeking and to your skills.
In any event, your Personal Data will be destroyed upon a simple request by you transmitted via the contact form, within a maximum period of 1 month as of your request.
2.4 Fight against fraud and infringement
It is of the utmost importance to The Obermeier Group to protect its trademarks, products, know-how and image. Within this framework The Obermeier Group, simultaneously and in collaboration with the public authorities, has implemented a number of fraud and infringement detection tools and it centralizes all the information related notably to infringement and copyright offences, which it may detect or which may be reported to it, regarding The Obermeier Group’s trademarks, or any other infringement of the rights of the brands of the The Obermeier Group, which are accessible on the www.obermeiergroup.com website. Within this framework, The Obermeier Group may collect and process a certain amount of personal data related to the persons suspected of having committed such offences or involved in such cases and the witnesses of such offences. Such information will be retained only for the needs and period necessary for verifying the acts detected or reported then, if applicable, for prosecution or implementing the means for putting an end to such offences until the case is settled on a final basis or, in case The Obermeier Group decides not to seek prosecution, for a period of five (5) years as of the last incident noted.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right of access and of correction of your Personal Data and the right to request the deletion (right to be forgotten), the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data and the right to obtain the limitation or portability of your Personal Data to the extent that this is applicable, subject to urgent, legitimate grounds The Obermeier Group may show to retain your Data.
Such rights may be exercised directly via the contact form. You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (“session cookies”). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can choose your browser settings so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance, or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain or all features of our website. To disable cookies please see ‘How can I disable cookies?’ on this page.
Please find hereafter more information about the different types of cookies we use and their functions.
TECHNICAL OR BROWSING COOKIES
These cookies enable the Obermeier Group Website to function correctly and allow you to view it correctly. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
These cookies are used by some of our third party service providers, such as Google Analytics, in order to carry out statistical analysis of how users use the Obermeier Group website through their computers or via our mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. In such events, we process the results of these analysis in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there.
However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation on our website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can choose your browser settings so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance, or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain or all features of our website. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website (the opt-out only works in the browser you use and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
How can I disable cookies?
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time, etc.
In order to delete cookies already registered on your computer or to disable and reject cookies for the future, whatever their purposes are, be it permanently or until you change your mind, you can access and modify the settings of your browser.
Please note that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
Visitors may set their browser to disable cookies by following the procedure as explained below.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “Tools” then “Options” menu
- Click on the “Privacy” settings
- Select your preferred option on the “Cookie” menu
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- Click on “Confidentiality”
- Select your preferred level of confidentialitySelect your preferred level of confidentiality
- Go to “Files” > “Preferences”
- Click on “Privacy”
For Android browser:
- Tap on the upper right button
- Go to “Settings” then “Privacy & security menu”
For Dolphin Browser on Android:
- In the Menu, go to “More” then “Settings”
- Select the “Privacy & security settings” menu
- Select you preferred option in the “cookies” menu
For Safari on iOS:
- In the “Settings” app, go to “Safari” menu
- Go to “Accept cookies” entry under “Privacy”
- Select your preferred option
5. Modification of the Personal Data Protection Policy
The Obermeier Group may at any time modify this Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such modifications by specifically mentioning it on our Website.